Caring for rose gold is simple and proper care ensures that the jewelry stays beautiful for a long time.
Step by Step
- Make a solution with lukewarm water (avoid too hot or too cold water)
- Add lemon & dishwashing soap
- Soak your ring for 1 - 2 hours.
- Gently brush the stone with a very soft toothbrush.
- Rinse under lukewarm water (avoid too hot or too cold water) & not by the drain
- Pat to dry with soft towel
Avoid ultrasonic cleaning at home too often especially if the diamonds are pave’ set. The vibrations of the ultrasonic can loosen them.Rose gold is a popular style of jewelry. It is a combination of yellow gold and copper and can come in 3 karat ratings - 9 carats, 14 carats, 18 carats. The amount of gold is the same in rose gold as it is in yellow gold, however, the amount of copper increases as the karat level rises. Blending the gold with copper gives the jewelry a beautiful pink color.
Contact Debra Keezing – A Trusted Boston Jewelry Designer Keezing Kreations
is a top Boston jewelry designer located in the famous Boston Jewelers Exchange Building
in Downtown Boston MA. We’re open six days a week with lots of accessible parking.To meet bridal and diamond jewelry designer Debra Keezing please call 617-650-9934
to make an appointment or drop by Keezing Kreations in Suite 517 333 Washington Street in the historic Boston Jeweler’s Building.You can also use the contact form
to get in touch with our boutique jewelry store.