Remount Diamond Jewelry Boston
Keezing Kreations specializes in remounting diamond jewelry in Boston. If you have inherited a piece of family heirloom jewelry that needs updating or that you want to rework or redesign, contact our remount jewelry designers.
Deciding to remount, reset or redesign any piece of personal jewelry, something that has great sentimental value, is sure to be an emotional process. However, we’ve seen it time and again where our client’s find the end result most rewarding; having a newly remounted or redesigned piece of jewelry that better suits their current lifestyle.
Boston Jewelry Redesign Services
Keezing Kreations offers affordable and superior Jewelry Redesign and Restoration Services in Boston, MA and services the surrounding neighborhoods in the Greater Boston area. We are conveniently located among some of Boston’s brightest and best jewelry designers in the Boston Jewelers Building on 333 Washington Street.
If you are looking to give your diamonds, precious gemstones or older period jewelry pieces a new and fresh appearance we would love to be of service to you. Jewelry remounts are our specialty!
For Diamond Remount and Settings and Services:
Call Our Boston Jewelers at 617-650-9934
or Email Debbie Keezing
How to Have a Diamond Reset
Resetting a diamond engagement ring or wedding band is a lot simpler and a lot more affordable than most people realize.
Depending on the extent of the diamond remount, the redesign process can take anywhere from a few days up to two weeks to rework your diamond into a new piece of amazing contemporary jewelry that is unlike anything else out there. Keezing Kreations would be happy to walk you through the process and show you how to have a diamond reset. We can reset your diamond wedding ring, engagement ring or even any piece of heirloom jewelry.
We have two extremely talented, in house Boston jewelry designers, one of whom has created award winning Contemporary Jewelry Designs. Together they have over 50 years of experience in resetting and remounting diamond rings, solitaires pendants and earrings. We pay close attention to detail to ensure that your newly reset diamond ring is designed for a full lifetime of wear.
We offer Custom Handmade Jewelry at an affordable price since there is no middleman and our jewelry design process is all done in-house!
Popular Remount Jewelry Ideas to Consider
Once you meet with our Boston jewelry designers you will soon learn that the options to redesign your diamonds, gold or precious gemstones are virtually endless.
Here are a few different ideas for diamond remount settings to get you started:
- Reset your diamond ring in a new ring with diamonds on either side to create a three stone diamond ring (Ask about our new Bostonian Ring, a completely new style of three stone ring!)
- Remount your diamond into a low profile setting for added comfort.
- Remount your yellow gold band diamond setting into a white gold or platinum band to eliminate yellow overload.
- Rework your diamonds into a new design with sapphires, rubies or emeralds for a bold new piece of jewelry.
- Redesign a damaged diamond or piece of jewelry to ‘camouflage’ its faults.
- Reset a diamond engagement ring after divorce.
- Reset your diamond into a pendant with your family birthstones.
Inherited Jewelry Redesign Services in Boston
At Keezing Kreations we delight in turning old inherited pieces of jewelry from your mother’s, grandmother’s or great-grandmother’s collection into modern and updated jewelry pieces that you can actually wear with great pride.
Whether you think the prongs or clasps on your heirloom jewelry just needs some “TLC” or if you want to be bold and completely redesign the piece, call or visit us today! We’d love to see and work with the old or vintage jewelry pieces in your jewelry collection.
Tips to Redesign Your Family Heirloom Jewelry
- If you intend to continue the tradition of passing the piece of heirloom jewelry to the next generation consider choosing a classic design that won’t go out of style.
- If you have a few different pieces of jewelry why not aggregate the pieces into one? Mismatched earrings or lapel pins can make beautiful new rings, necklaces, pendants and earrings.
- Consider remounting or resetting the diamonds from your grandmother’s engagement ring or wedding band into a necklace or bracelet. These jewelry pieces are harder to lose and can be worn by anyone.
More Ideas for Diamond Jewelry Restoration
At Keezing Kreations the sky is the limit on what types of jewelry you can restore, redesign or rework. Talk to us today about how to:
Redesign Engagement Rings
Redesign Wedding Bands
Rework Platinum Rings
Reset Diamond in New Ring
Rework Old Gold into New Gold Pieces
Redesign Platinum Jewelry
We can also help you with diamond remount settings, for instance, reworking yellow gold into white gold or platinum.
Let Us Reset or Remount Your Diamond Jewelry
Whether you know exactly what you want your redesigned jewelry to look like or if you need help with some creative jewelry remount ideas to get started, we are here to help.
We treat your precious stones and metals as cash towards your purchase so we never send your order out; all jewelry remounting design work is done in-house!
Now you can have a designer collection piece of jewelry without the Mall or Local Jewelry story markup!
Be sure to check out our online Design Gallery for featured jewelry redesigns and creative inspiration. Contact us to learn more about how to take your old jewelry to the next level and remount your diamond jewelry.
|Visit Boston Jewelry Store:||333 Washington Street (#538)|